Learn everything you ever wanted to know about Gourmet Mushrooms from permaculture expert and ‘Mushroom Guru’ Aidan Kelly from The Fungus Federation
The Course Schedule:
– The Ecology Life-Cycle of cultivated Mushrooms
– The 7 basic stages of Mushroom Cultivation
– Choosing a Mushroom to cultivate
– Choosing, handling and storing spawn
– Cultivating mushrooms outdoors on logs,stumps and wood chips
– Cultivating Mushrooms on compost and Lifestock waste
– Cultivating mushrooms on pasteurised or sterilised media
– Cropping containers
– Creating a starter kit (hands on)
– Natural Pest and Disease Management
– Cardboard and Coffee Ground Culture Techniques
– Mushroom Products and Cutting Edge Applications
– Basic Lab Construction, Equipment and Procedures
Course material and Starter Kit included. $150
Tickets Available Online @ Link Below http://
More about Aidan Kelly: @thefungusfederationltd
My name is Aidan and I am a self ‘doctorinated’ mycologist and food forest designer. I have had a life long passion for biological science, mainly the culture of useful organisms.
I’ve studied Amenity Horticulture Level 4 in 2011 and entry level biology and biotechnology in 2012. In 2013, I achieved a Level 3 Organic Horticulture Certificate and since 2010, I’ve been doing my own research into ‘Food Forestry’ or ‘Eco-system based Food and Resource Production.
Since then, I have presented workshops at Te Henga Studios, Kelmarna Community Gardens and presented 2 very successful lectures at Luminate Festival 2017.