Berry Nice Vegan Coconut Ice – Recipe Courtesy of Lifestream
5 cups of dessicated unsweetened coconut
1/2 cup Lifestream Essential Protein vanilla
1/2 cup coconut cream
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
2 Tbsp Lifestream Essential Berries powder
1 Tbsp natural vanilla extract
pinch of salt
– Line the base of a 20 x 20sm slice tin.
– Add 4 cups of coconut to food processor or blender; blend until a creamy consistency is reached.
– Add Lifestream Essential Protein vanilla, coconut cream, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and sea salt until fully incorporated. Add the remaining 1 cup of coconut to combine – do not over mix.
– Pour half of the mixture into a 20x20cm tray lined with baking paper, evenly distribute in tray. Put in freezer and to chill until firm.
– Add Lifestream Essential Berries to remaining mixture. Process until fully incorporated.
– Take tin out of freezer and press the pink mixture on top of the white. Sprinkle dessicated coconut on top of pink layer.
– Freeze for 30-60 minutes, or until firm.
– Cut into slices and enjoy!